STRATEGIC SELLING SKILLS
This section deals with the strategic positioning of your existing client base and discovering innovative ways of accessing a larger client pool. This can be used in conjunction with existing sales and business strategies.
The modules covered in Strategic Selling Skills are:
* Targeting for Success: Focusing your sales on the right client is fundamental to profitable sales. In this module, delegates will learn to effectively use focus factors to qualify their client base, as well as proven targeting strategies that create return on Investment. The final result is a prospect pool that can give you results.
* Pipeline Management: Creating and working with practical Sales Pipelines that lead to better management of your customers and their sales cycles. Learn how to determine the quality of each sales person’s database.
* Needs-Analysis Selling: In order to sell the correct solution, the sales person/marketer needs to understand the business and the individual he/she is selling to. The skill is not just in the building of a workable Needs Analysis, but also in the “How-to’s” of gathering relevant information.
* Implementing Sales Strategy: Move from the theory of sales strategy to realising revenue growth in a 60 to 90 day period through the building of your personal sales strategy. This is a proven approach to revenue growth.
* Business Influences: The Multiple Business Influences in each client can be hazardous if not dealt with correctly. Learn how to identify and build relationships with these Business Influences and identify the impact they have on an organisation.
* Territory Management: Determine your call rates and learn how to use different methods to add value with each visit.Learn how to plan your territory for maximum results.
Should you wish to have In House Training Courses customised or specifically tailored courses for your company these are offered in Gauteng, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Durban. Please CONTACT US for more information.