Tracer CQM has a strong skills set on sales strategy consulting and Implementation.
A strategy for sales success builds on three pillars: business objectives, market opportunity, and business resources.
- Your business objectives can be any combination of revenue, profitability and return on assets, or indeed other objectives such as brand building.
- The market opportunity is to understand which markets and customers will deliver on your objectives: seeking new business, developing existing customers, and retaining customers.
- Business resources are the people and structures in place to handle sales, marketing, R&D, delivery (or logistics) and all the other business functions.
The three pillars need to be aligned and built to support a common goal: your strategic customer focus. The key to a sound design is that all three pillars have to be aligned to a common purpose, and support each other.
The following aspects, together with terminology, current realities and best practices, are incorporated in the development of a world best practice sales strategy for your company:
- Understand strategic intentions
- Identify opportunities for growth
- Categorise clients into opportunity segments
- Develop focus factors for growth
- Identify contact frequency guidelines
- Customise relationship-building tools
- Create buy-in from key people
- Identify key performance indicators for sales people and sales managers
We enable our clients to understand their own business better by providing our specialised skills from strategy to implementation.