16 April, 2014 –
This high value course for Key Account Managers will give you the skills to develop and implement a successful Key Account Strategy.
1. To train the applicable Key Account Managers on World Best Practice KAM Strategies.
2. To implement a structured and scientific way of implementing a Key Account Management Strategy.
3. To implement practical measurement tools that will help the Key Account Managers to be focused and reach their goals.
1. Delegates would understand the fundamentals of World Best Practice KAM Strategies.
2. Delegates would understand how to prepare and strategise for KAM.
3. Delegates would understand the strategic steps for successful KAM.
4. Delegates would know how to use KAM tools and how to develop a customer information database.
R3 500.00 pp (Vat Included). Costs also include a copy of The Invisible Customer!
To register, e-mail Rentia at firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form or download it from our Public Course page and fax it back to
0866 020 113.